Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Owls Say

I've been meaning to set up an Etsy account for over a year now, and now that i finally have i am realizing how much work it really is. So, it's coming together slowly and i am working on every day. Starting this has been encouraging me to make more, do more, and spend most of my days creating and brainstorming.
I'm a long term subscriber to D.I.Y (do-it yourself) ethics, and while my relationship to the community that   first introduced these ideals to me has changed, my lifestyles have continued to be influenced by these principles.
At this point, i can't really envision myself living the typical working life where i am defined by whatever job i wind up working, or working just to make enough to live somewhere and work. There is so much i want to do and see and explore that i wonder if it can all be done in one lifetime.
So i started this Etsy to hopefully make some money making the crafts i make with the skills i've learned and help support myself and my travels!
So please check it out and support when you can and tell other people about it, i will keep putting more stuff up, and if not from me, check out the many amazing artists also vending through Etsy!

thank you!

and here's a little treat :



 $4.00 at Twice Blessed Thrift Store








    Blueberry Maple Frozen Yogurt!


                                                                                   
 
 homemade whipped cream too!

WWW.THEOWLSSAY.ETSY.COM is my shop!

No comments: